IIIM Jammu Project Asst I & II Walk in 2018


IIIM Jammu Project Asst I & II Walk in 2018

 Information: CSIR-Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM), Jammu has given a notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant I & II vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Attend for walk in.

Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM), Jammu
Advt No.10/2018
Project Asst I & II Vacancies 2018
Total Vacancy: 08

Important Dates

Date & Time of Interview: 21-08-2018 at 10.00 A.M.

Age Limit (as on 21-08-2018)

For Project Assistant-II: 30 Years
For Project Assistant-I: 28 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.

Vacancy Details
Sl. No
Post Name
Total
Qualification
1
Project Assistant-II
06
B. Pharma, BAMS, M.Sc 
2
Project Assistant-I
02
D. Pharma, B.Sc. (Chemistry)

No comments

Powered by Blogger.